Sunday 23 June 2013

Saturday night

Last night I went out for some Tapas and drinks with my boyfriend at a Wine bar near where I live. We enjoyed a selection of bread with dipping oils, olives and lots more bits to pick at and try. It was a night we both needed, chilled and relaxed and home by 11:30. 
I chose to wear my Reiss sequin shorts with a white shirt with studs on the collar with a Bolero tie, and my Tesco school kids blazer with black and gold heels. The Bolero tie is from a shirt from River Island my parents brought me a couple of years back. Love adding it to other tops.
Katy
X


Shorts- Reiss
Shirt- Zara
Bolero tie- River Island
Blazer- Tesco
Heels- Zara


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!
    Your shorts are gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete