Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday in Cambridge

Today was a day spent with the girls and Freddie, my friend Jade's son. We always have the conversation of 'hmmm what shall we do today' and today we decided to go to Cambridge for some Punting. It's only an hour away from where we live so off we went. 
After walking around taking in the amazing buildings and having some lunch, off we went to the river. It was one of the most relaxing things I have ever done. We sat while the tour guide explained all of the buildings history and it was really enjoyable. It was around 45 minutes long and I loved every minute of it. Such a great day and definitely want to go back and do it again soon. 
We found an old fashioned sweet shop which we got excited about so I had to buy some rosieapples :-).
I wore my new bomber jacket from Yayer.com and I love it soooooo much, anything with multi colours and my eyes are just drawn to it, the print is gorgeous, I love yayer.com a lot, you will find some awesome items there so go
Check it out if you haven't already. 
I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.
Katy














No comments:

Post a Comment