Tuesday 4 June 2013

Wish list

Morning everyone, thought I would create another wish list as in my head there is pretty much always one going on so I thought I would create it for you to see what's going on in there :-) 
The Nasty Gal Lazy Oaf collab is insane. I Love pretty much all of the pieces but this flower dress has to be my fave. Every item is great for this weather we are having at the moment, the more the sun sticks around the more items I want. 
I'm crushing hard on trainers at the moment and these Saint Laurent ones are awesome in my eyes.  
The Ragged Priest do it again and again, each collection they bring out I'm for sure to love 90% if not 100% of it. Love this Bomber jacket, will definitely edge up the simplest of outfits. 
Another bomber from Yayer is the one item that's at the top if my list, love the colour the shape the price the print everything. Love love love.
The Rocco, what's not to love about a Rocco and in neon at that. Alexander Wang bags are a favourite of mine and this one is no different. Please be mine soon.

Flower dress- nastygal.com
Tie dye bomber- theraggedpriest.com
Snakeprint bomber- yayer.com
Hightops- farfetch.com
Alexander Wang bag- Selfridges store 

Katy
X


Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment