Sunday 21 July 2013

My BirthDAY

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. It's my birthday today and I have spent the whole day with family. We started off the day going to Rockingham Castle, around the grounds looking at the amazing views and gardens, so picturesque. We then went onto Uppingham where my brothers new salon is opening and we walked around the beautiful village in and out of lovely little boutiques and Antique stores. There I found a gorgeous Chanel brooch, you can imagine my excitement, I love it. We then went for some lunch at Don Paddys, a lovely restaurant\lounge where I had a carvery. It's a really really nice place to eat, friendly staff and great food with a great atmosphere.
There isn't a full body shot of me in these pics however I do show you a close up of my amazing new Lurex trousers from Nasty Gal. I love trousers finding jeans so uncomfortable and leggings occasionally a little under dressy so these are perfect for me, got to love a little sparkle :-D 
My brother makes a bit of an appearance in today's post :-) 
Katy
X

Trousers- nastygal.com

















3 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous Chanel brooch!!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a lovely birthday thank you hun, I know what a great little find. Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete