Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone, I hope your eating toffee apples and carving pumpkins as I was last night :). 
As I'm not a huge fan of fancy dress I decided to create a post of a Halloween inspired outfit. Of course the main colour being black... The only colour ha. 
I thought the black vinyl skirt with the black lace definitely created a Halloween look teaming them with Alexander McQueen accessories. As I'm sure you know, skulls play a huge part in the Alexander McQueen brand and therefore the perfect choice to add a little more halloweeny-ness to the outfit. The bag, the ring and the heels are all Alexander McQueen and the skirt is Topshop. The top is unknown but you can find similar ones on asos.com. 
Whether your dressing up or doing a Halloween inspiration look like this, I hope you enjoy your self. 

Top- unknow
Skirt- Topshop.com
Bag- Alexander McQueen 
Ring- Alexander McQueen
Heels- Alexander McQueen

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment