Saturday 12 October 2013

Recent purchases.

Hi guys, thought I would do a post that shows you some of my recent purchases. 
I'm really loving navy at the moment and this top from Zara has navy and black together so I can wear with my fave black skinny jeans and navy accessories. I have always felt black and navy can't go together but with this top I feel I can mix it up.
I love this Accessorize fedora hat, a lovely alternative to my many black ones. 
What do you think of the outfit?

Top- Zara
Hat- accessorize 
Shorts- sheinside.come
Bag- Zara


Katy
X

4 comments:

  1. That top and those shorts are so cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit, might have to invest in that top - it's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun :) yea do it it's really nice on. X

      Delete