Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas shopping outfit

Yesterday I headed off to start my Christmas shopping with my brother. It was a successful trip with getting my mums, dads and one for myself :).
I wore my new asos coat that keeps me so warm, I love the colour and the fur around the collar. I'm not usually one for long coats but i just fell in love with this one. 
The boots are also one of my latest purchases and are black seude and from eBay. I'm enjoying dressing for winter at the moment, not sure how long it will last until I want to get back into my denim cut offs but for now I'm enjoying layering and wearing high boots and feeling more Christmassy by the day. 

Katy
X


Coat- asos
Jumper- h&m
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- eBay
Hat- Topshop
Bag- Louis Vuitton 




No comments:

Post a Comment