Thursday 23 January 2014

I ❤️ DOLLSKILL

DollsKill incase you haven't heard of it before is an online store based in America that sell unique items that aren't for the mainstream. 
I can never really pinpoint my own style because of dressing differently for how I'm feeling each day, but it definitely caters for my alternative days. 

I must say, as a UK citizen the shipping is incredible and I receive my items within a couple of days. I'm a huge online shopper and this makes all the difference to me. 

I purchased recently a Unif jumper and a sweater by a brand called Rehab. I'm waiting on a other order from them which is the Chloe Unif Dress which I can't wait to wear. 

It is definitely a store for the people that don't like to dress ordinary, check it out www.dollskill.com


Katy
X



No comments:

Post a Comment