Thursday 17 April 2014

L'Oréal Colour Trophy

Wednesday night I went to Duxford air craft museum for another competition my brothers three salons were in. It was the L'Oréal colour trophy and it was a night full of creativity and style. Watching the catwalk was amazing, loved seeing everyone's creativity, starting with an idea and finishing with a finished look bringing together hair, makeup and fashion. 

I decided to wear a tailored look, wearing black trousers, with a burgundy blazer, teaming it with a loose chiffon shirt with a basic black Tee over the top. Matching my blazer to me fedora, putting on my new Zara shoes and grabbing my 3.1 Phillip Lim bag I was good to go. 


Fedora- Miss Selfridge
Blazer- The Kooples
Trousers- Zara
Shirt- Zara
T shirt- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Bag- 3.1 Phillip Lim shopbop.com

Katy
X




No comments:

Post a Comment