Monday 8 September 2014

Pool outfits

Here are afew pictures of some outfits for the days I spent by the pool. 
The first picture is my favourite bikini as it matches the snap back which you don't see too often and these are from Monki.com. Love the print and the colours.


This picture below includes my favourite kimono from asos. Love the thin material, the floral print and the fringing. 


This picture is a Millie Mackintosh inspired look. I seen Millie in this dress when she instagramed a picture of herself wearing it at the airport on her way to Ibiza and loved the look.


This cute little bikini is an ebay purchase, love the colour purple with the gold and the hanging anchor is such a sweet touch. 


There was plenty more by the pool looks but I didn't get round to taking them but these were my favourites any way :)

Katy
X





No comments:

Post a Comment