Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween fun

Last night we celebrated Halloween a day early because of having plans tonight. I always like to make big of any occasion and instead of just sitting in watching scary movies I like to create a little fun filled night with Liam, even if he isn't quite as excited as me ha. 

I went on a little Halloween shopping spree buying the obvious pumpkin, tea lights, chocolate skulls, apples for Apple bobbing, toffee apples, chocolate apples, fizzy fangs, limeade and lemon sorbet for my IceScream juice :) and face paint even if it was just me and Liam lol.

So, we started with carving the pumkin and then went onto face paint which I can 100% say that Liam's batman facepaint was a lot better than my cat woman ha. 

I made our IceScream juice which is so simple and really effective especially for kids but seen as I don't have any, Coco, Liam and I just enjoyed them :). 
The limeade worked really well for this occasion as it gave it a green colour and then mixing it with lemon sorbet gave it the throffy effect. 

We then sat down and watched movies and enjoyed lots of Halloween treats.





Katy
X


No comments:

Post a Comment