Monday 2 February 2015

Top 5 products

Here are my top five products of the moment. I use them daily and absolutely love them. 

Benefit moonbeam is incredible for illuminating. When that light hits your cheek it really is like a moonbeam. 
Benefit They're real mascara does make your eyelashes look long and exstending without making them look clumpy and full of product. 
Eygptian Magic has been on my blog quite a few times and is great to just completely cover your skin and let it work its magic. 
Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in bronze has been a favourite of mine for years. Love the different shades all in one and the shimmer it creates. 
Tom Ford liquid eyeliner, I have so much positivity about this product. This creates the perfect wing. I have used liquid eyeliner for years and I can honestly say this tops them all.

Katy
X








No comments:

Post a Comment