Sunday 1 March 2015

Last nights look

Last night I went out with my good friend Grace to a bar in the town where I live. It was a casual evening, a few drinks and a catch up so I decided to wrap up considering the weather wasn't the best, cold and rainy, the worse combo. 

I decided to dress weather appropriate for a change ;) and wore a long Asos fine knit jumper with a high neck and a Monki longline coat. I then teamed that with some Anne Klien pointy ankle boots which I LOVE, with the sharpest point and a sensible heel perfect for a casual evening. The bag I wore was my new Zara transparent bag which I love and was such a good price. All in all a simple look that kept me warm and perfect for catch up with a friend and a few wines :p.




Dress- asos.com
Coat- monki.com
Bag- zara
Ankle boots- Nordstrom.com

Katy
X





No comments:

Post a Comment