Thursday 5 March 2015

New items

Here is a short post on things I have recently purchased. I have been buying a few different items recently not the usual clothes so I thought I would create a post for you to see what I have been loving at the moment. 
This is my newest purchase. This bag by vliegervandam is incredible. Making me look like I'm armed but it the cutest way possible ;) the leather is butter soft and just such a special item that you will see lots and lots on the blog in future posts.
Here are my new finders keepers drop crotch trousers.
I LOVE this Zara perfume, it finally came back in after being off of the shelves for so long and as soon as I seen it I grabbed it straight away.
Bobbi brown finishing powder, this is my FAVOURITR item at the moment out of my makeup collection. It really does finish your makeup in the perfect illuminating way.
So I want to start baking more and become better. My boyfriend loves a Victoria sponge so I want to perfect my cake baking skills. 
Love this new cream high neck dress from asos.com, perfect for a casual night out with friends.
The fluffy egg and the pearl massage bar are my newest purchases from lush, perfect for this time of year. 
I purchased this Kilner jar to store my lush products in as im always buying new ones and never know where to put them. Now I have a specific place for them all to go.
This transparent bag from zara is a newbie and love it, it's fits lots in and was such a great price and has a little bag inside to keep the more important things safe. 

Katy
X



2 comments: