Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bank holiday weekend

My bank holiday was spent with my favourites enjoying each other's company  and simply lovely timing together. 

Saturday morning I worked and then Liam and I headed to MuMu, a local resturant which do AMAZING food. We then headed to a bar and enjoyed a couple of drinks before I headed home as Liam DJ's in this particular bar. 
I wore a Newlook sleeveless blazer, a House of Sunny cropped high neck top, Zara trousers and Anne Klien ankle boots. 




Sunday we headed to Milton Keynes for a little bit of shopping, mainly me returning items but Liam treated me to some amazing biker trousers from Zara. After shopping we then headed to a beer festival where there was live music and a BBQ and just laughed a lot.
I wore a Missguided white Tshirt, a river island longline sleeveless blazer. Navy trousers from Primark and Office Loafers with Roberto Cavalli sunglasses.




On Monday Liam, Coco and I started the day having some breakfast and then headed to Castle Ashby to relax in the beautiful gardens and walk around the cute craft fair where Liam and I got friendship bracelets :).
I wore the new zara biker trousers that Liam got me, an asos sweater with an ASOS sleevless blazer and my Zara shoes with Bestey Johnson sunglasses.




Thanks for reading guys. Stay tuned for more outfit posts coming soon.

Katy
X









No comments:

Post a Comment