Monday 13 July 2015

Four steps to look after your tan

Hi everyone, here is a short post on looking after your tan and making sure it lasts longer wheather it be a fake tan or a real tan.



It's important to exfoliate and I know it can be a painful thought when you have a real tan and feel as though each little exfoliating bead is stripping more and more of your tan away. It's especially important to do this before fake tans, it makes sure you have a smooth base and no dry skin that the tan can cling to. I choose to use Soap and Glory breakfast scrub which I could sit and smell it for hours by far the best one I have tried. 

When I have a fake tan the main product I like to use it the Nivea in shower moisturiser. This really pro longs my tan and keeps me smooth. This is definitely my must have when it comes to making sure my tan lasts. 

Keeping moisturised is important for real and fake tans. Making sure you don't peal or making sure your skin stays hydrated enough so that your fake tan stays in place and doesn't start going patchy. 

If you want a little helping hand for colour, try using the Bondi sands gradual glow. My fave tanning brand with coco butter and a natural colour. 

It's important to use a moisturising product that will sink into the skin and really hydrate. I love the Nars body glow for not only its moisturising purposes but it's beautiful bottle and pretty flower that slowly infuses the oil with nutrients.

These are my four must have tan pro longing products. Would love to know if you use any of these or want to try any of them. If you do let me know your thoughts and review.

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment