Tuesday 4 August 2015

July Favourites

July has been a month jam packed full of favourites, mainly because it was my birthday and I got so many lovely things that obviously had to make my favourites.
Some items I purchased though, because of the reviews I had read about them and I wasn't disappointed. So let's start with the Rimmel scandal eyes eyeshadow sticks-
I have been getting a lot of complements on my makeup recently and funnily enough I have changed up my high end items for drug store items and I haven't looked back. Here I have the White one to highlight my brow bones and a bronze to blend all over the lids as a base before blending a darker colour in the crease. 

Soap and glory makeup is new for me, I have only just started noticing it and enjoying the whole brand for that matter. I LOVE their items and love this kick ass retouch powder to give my makeup a little touch up through out the day.


I love, love, love makeup brushes but not the price tag. My brother got me the Body Shop brushes for Christmas and I loved them so much but just needed more as I use a lot of eye shadows in one go especially for a smokey eye so I browsed ebay and found these insanely eye catching ones for £8. I'm not saying they are as good quality as my Body Shop brushes but they definitely do the job and can't complain at the price.


I had seen the happiness planner a lot on people's instagrams so decided to search for one my self finding only one on ebay. I think this is an amazing way to put things into priority and evaluate just how lucky you are and how amazing your life actually is. We can all get snowed under with work and responsibilities but this just gives you a moment to reflect and release all of the amazing things that you have in your life. 


I have the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille bath set so when I realised the scent was in a perfume form I had to get it. It's lovely and definitely lingers on the skin. 


While spending less on makeup I have not been able to do so with lipstick. There's something so feminine about pulling a beautiful lipstick out of your hand bag and applying it so I always like to splurge on this. Here I purchased the Mac honey love lipstick and spice lip liner.


I tend to try different skin care as I don't like to miss out :) but this item I will be sticking with. It has completely transformed my skin which felt dry from the winter and made it feel so soft and silky. Along with drinking two litres of water a day my skin hasn't felt better.


My friends got me this for my birthday. I am a big Whistles fan so they were very quite thoughtful. I love it, such a lovely and delicate size. The colour and texture is gorgeous. 


My AMAZING boyfriend got me these Prada espadrilles for my birthday and boy am I in love. The leather is gorgeous, so soft on my feet, a perfect fit and I just love styling them, thanks so much Liam. 


My brother and his girlfriend got me this Ma-Ga bracelet for my birthday as they know I love skulls and the brand. My brother is ambassador for this brand and by using his code pwhair20 you can receive 20% off of your order www.ma-ga.com


After falling in love with the bracelet I treated my self for my birthday by buying the watch from Ma-Ga. It's so beautiful with the skull and the silver with the black leather strap. The perfect watch for me. Go check them out.

 And finally another Whistles handbag from my brother and his girlfriend for my birthday. Amazing colour so eye catching, love to wear this with an all black outfit and have it as the main piece.  It's a lovely size and so glad it has a strap so it can be used as a clutch and a shoulder bag. 

Thanks for reading, let me know if you have any of these items or if your going to try them.

Katy
X










No comments:

Post a Comment