Monday 11 January 2016

New year love

It's 2016 and with that comes some of my new purchases. Today's post is all about what I am loving in this fresh, new year. It's safe to say I did get a few items in the new year sales which I'm loving. I will also be bringing afew of my Christmas presents through to this post as I still cant get enough of them in 2016.

Stay tuned for another post all about how I style these brand new items but let's get to it with introducing you to them first :). 



These Dune boots I purchased in the sale. They are the perfect height, I didn't want an over the knee boot but just below, and I didn't want a high heel but I knew I wanted a heel so these are just perfection. Butter soft leather all over, these boots are pure comfort but still have a sophisticated feel about them.

This House of Sunny striped top I received before it went on sale to the general public. They have great communication with thier customers and they are very active in the social media world there fore creating a buzz about the brand with bloggers and buyers. I absolutely love the unique shape with the buckle and tie. 

The perfect colour, the perfect shape and  the perfect style. These flats from & Other Stories are just amazing. I absolutely love grey and these flats just work with so many of my outfits because I tend to wear a lot of black, white and grey. 

Isn't this just tooooo pretty. A girls dream with the colours and the shapes. I already owned the Too Faced chocolate palette so when the Bon Bon Palette was released I knew I had to purchase it because these shadows are so pigmented with great staying power. I am definitely not disappointed it's turning out to be a firm favourite within my makeup bag.

This Givenchy clutch bag was a present from my boyfriend for Christmas. I'm in love with it, how thoughtful of him not only to buy such a lovely gift but to know it's exactly my style. 

This is my absolute favourite perfume. My lovely parents topped me up this Christmas with a brand new bottle and now I can stop using it sparingly. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this it really is such a unique scent.

My brother and his girlfriend got me this Nars eyeshadow palette for Christmas. The colours are absolutely lovely, the shades, the pigment and the packaging, it's absolutly dreamy. I love the light and dark shades to create a lovely smokey eye. 

My mum and dad got me this Too Faced bronzer and blush called Soul mates based on Ross and Rachel from friends. I absolutely love it. I don't think I have seen a makeup product look prettier. Im soooo happy with it so a huge thank you to my mum and dad. 

I love this longline waistcoat from Mango. Everything about it from the soft wool. The colour and the shape. It's a firm favourite in my wardrobe at the moment. 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for a post on styling these beautiful new items coming soon.

Katy
X



No comments:

Post a Comment