Saturday 27 February 2016

London fun

Last weekend it was all about my boyfriend Liam. We celebrated his 30th birthday together in London and I planned lots of fun things for us to do.

We arrived at The Four Seasons Hotel in Canary Wharf. The hotel was lovely and so was the room. On arrival there was a birthday cake for Liam which was a lovely  little touch. We spent a relaxing afternoon  in the hotel spa and then retreated to our room to get ready for our evening meal.


booked the Sunborn Yacht hotel which was a stunning location. We entered the lift which took us up to the yacht reception area. The beautiful staircase caught my eye straight away it was so luxurious, the staircase took us up to the restaurant where we chose duck for main and Liam had cheese cake for dessert and I had a cheese board, so delicious.


The next day we woke up early and went shopping. First stop was Selfridges where I purchased some amazing Balenciaga flats. We then continued to do a little more shopping going in to Lush, Zara, Topshop and then shops Liam wanted to check out. 

We then had reservations at The Sanderson Hotel for the Mad Hatters afternoon tea. I knew Liam would love this and I absolutely loved it too we had such an amazing time together. The setting, the food, the cocktails, everything. Would really love to go back and do it all again.

I would love to do this weekend all over again but for now it's precious moments into precious memories.

Katy
X








No comments:

Post a Comment