Thursday 3 March 2016

Kat Von D liquid lipstick review

Yes I'm on the hype. After hearing such good reviews of this product I had to try it for my self. 


I chose the shade 'Bow n arrow' which is a Sephora exclusive. From what I hear, with the right lip liner it can look like a nudey brown which is the colour I wanted. 

In the past I have tried lip Staines and they give my lips a horrible texture and the product seems to go very dry and doesn't settle on to the lips like it should.

This product is completely different. It goes on like a lipgloss and finishes smooth like a lipstick. It does last a long time and you don't have to worry about topping up all of the time through out the day. 

The colours are fab and have a range of reds, pinks, nudes and Browns. I'm sure there would be a colour for everyone.

I give this a 10 out of 10 and I'm sure it will be replacing my mac lipsticks for a while any way.

Katy
X





No comments:

Post a Comment