Thursday 3 March 2016

My hair routine

I thought it would be a good idea to write a post all about my hair routine. Firstly because I used to be one of those girls that was constantly wanting longer hair and my hair just would not grow. Secondly I have a pretty talented brother who is a hair dresser, who stocks lots of amazing products in his salons that I use and he is full of lots of tips and tricks to maintain beautiful locks. 

So where to begin. I DO NOT wash my hair every day or even every other day. Styling tools such as straighteners and hair dryers are not the best for your hair let alone using them everyday after washing your hair. I am lucky to have the type of hair to get away with leaving it for a few more days and I understand some girls have to wash their hair every day. If you are one of those girls try not to use the heated tools every day. 

Now on to the products I use. I start my routine slathering pure coconut oil from Holland and Barrett into my hair and leaving it for around 15 minutes. Once washing it out I then reach for Red Ken extreme Shampoo. 



The next step is olaplex that I leave in my hair for around 15 minutes inbetween shampooing and conditioning. I then move on to RedKen extreme conditioner. I then rinse my hair with cold water.



Out of the bath I then go straight to moroccan oil being quite generous from mid lengths to ends, followed by RedKen frizz dismiss then RedKen diamond oil for a shine.

try to leave my hair to dry naturally but obviously with a busy lifestyle I sometimes opt for the hair dryer. Once finished I occasionally spritz the hair with some RedKen hair perfume and I'm good to go.

Katy
X





No comments:

Post a Comment