Wednesday 23 March 2016

Space.NK. Haul

Here I have my Space.NK. haul. I was recently sat in the hair dressers looking into the mirror and thought, Katy, your skin needs a pick me up. I headed online straight to Space.NK. as I always trust their range of stock to be some of the best. Reading through lots of products and seeing many of vlogs giving great reviews on the Sunday Riley range I decided to give this brand a go for my self. 

Opening the beautiful white Space.NK. bag and pulling aside the white tissue paper, there were my four products, three from Sunday Riley and one from Emma Hardie. Each product was beautifully packaged in strong, sturdy boxes and once opened the products themselves looked beautiful (I love packaging, can you tell) especially the face oil In its glass bottle. 

Here I have-
Sunday Riley Blue moon facial balm
Sunday Riley face oil
Sunday Riley anti ageing cream
Emma Hardie age support eye cream 




I can't wait to try these products. A post of my first impressions will be coming very soon... Stay tuned.

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment